We are an active Church of Scotland Parish Church in Glasgow's Southside.
We are a friendly and accepting church, and enjoy fellowship with people in all walks and seasons of life. Our worship services include a combination of hymns with more contemporary worship music, where we share and preach on the love of Christ for all people, and the salvation found in Him.
We host several different services in addition to a bible study, life and faith group, and offer individual pastoral care and ministry. Come and join us at one of the following times to get to know us more.
Every Sunday Morning at 11am - Traditional service and children's ministry time.
1st Monday of the month at 7.45pm- Our monthly Healing Service with more contemporary worship and an emphasis on praise, testimony and healing ministry.
Fortnightly Sunday Evening Life and Faith Group at 6.30pm - The Life and Faith Group is currently looking at The Daniel Plan, a healthy lifestyle program focussing on faith, food, fitness, focus and friends. The plan is founded on Biblical principles, and offers a practical step-by-step guide to holistic wellbeing that anyone can follow. See our calendar for when our next meeting is.
Bible Study - We run a monthly Bible study, led by Kirsteen and Douglas McLaren. All are welcomed. 7-8.30pm, every other Thursday. Tea, coffee and resources provided. Contact Kirsteen for updated information.
Youth Group - We run a fortnightly youth group for lassies and lads S1-S6. All are welcomed to come along.
Please contact us if you would like to meet for individual ministry or have a pastoral visit from one of our team.
Our Mission Statement & Values:
We seek to be:
- A people and a place of faith and hope in the heart of our community through the celebration of God's love for all humanity.
- Followers of Jesus, playing our part in building His kingdom in this parish and beyond.
- A welcoming, worshipping community who live out Jesus' teaching in the words that we speak and the things that we do.
- Helping people with a problem in their life from first contact until breakthrough takes place in their life and beyond.
- Strong engagement with the community through Priesthill Community Hall.
our ministry team:
Children and Families Worker